Underground-Scene.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground-Scene.com

Get in contact with custom inthusiast all over the world on Underground-Scene.com Magazine forum..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

South West FL Show- How-Lo Fest 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wickd.lo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-21

South West FL Show- How-Lo Fest 3 Empty
PostSubject: South West FL Show- How-Lo Fest 3   South West FL Show- How-Lo Fest 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:45 am

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to post up some info for our 3rd annual show. This year it will be on Oct.31st and show registration is at 10am and is $20, spectators are free. We have teamed up with the Muscle Car City and the show will be there. We hope you come out and show some support and have a great time hanging with fellow minitruckers. There will be food/bev on the show site, and there is also a sit down diner inside along with a muscle car museum. There will be Raffles/Prizes and Trophies and a few specialty trophies as well. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society. If you need any info email us at explicitdevotion@gmail.com

South West FL Show- How-Lo Fest 3 L_46400eca52b74579a5478782192770be
South West FL Show- How-Lo Fest 3 L_6798b4ff5ebd4a90ad06b73afa1cf9ab
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-11-17

South West FL Show- How-Lo Fest 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: South West FL Show- How-Lo Fest 3   South West FL Show- How-Lo Fest 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:50 am

hey think i can actually make it this time!!! I am off that day i beleive this year.
Back to top Go down
https://underground-scene.aforumfree.com

South West FL Show- How-Lo Fest 3
Page 1 of 1